Friday, February 13, 2009

Early to rise...

In about 20 minutes, my sister-in-law will be picking me up to take me to the airport. I'm off to Winnipeg for a whirlwind trip to visit a couple of friends, one last Biotherm Hurrah before one of them leaves for school in Toronto. I've been up for almost two hours now. One of those hours was completely unnecessary. I have this paranoia about promptness, especially when it comes to air travel. I'm early for everything at the best of times, but it reaches ridiculous levels when I'm flying. I should probably look at this weird internal alarm clock as a good thing, but it will likely be hard to remember that when the fatigue sets in at around 2 p.m.

1 comment:

  1. I am the exact same way! I feel I must be incredibly early for everything, but especially when I'm flying.

    ReplyDelete